Art, Poster & Design

producermatthew:

Cute poster found at the end of the Facebook IPO filing. [source]

producermatthew:

Cute poster found at the end of the Facebook IPO filing. [source]

(Quelle: matthewkeys)

therhumboogie:

Tree of Life poster, printed by Degree, this seems to be another of those special images where it makes you look twice before you realise just how pretty it really is, lithograph is one of my favourite prints.

(via therhumboogie)

Good one!
slutmeansspeakup:

Poster for our picket of the Crown Prosecution Service this Friday!
While only 6.7% of rape cases end in conviction, women who come forward with rape cases are imprisoned for making so-called ‘false allegations’. Police intimidate survivors, lose evidence and refuse to take rape cases seriously. Juries judge whether a woman was raped by the length of her skirt and Ken Clarke, the Secretary of State for Justice, does not consider all rape to be ‘serious’. If we don’t speak up now these injustices will continue. Rapists will continue to walk free, women will be harassed, victimised and raped and only meet with shame and derision from the courts, and mothers will continue to be put into prison for being brave enough to speak up against their attackers. Speak up with us - we’ve had enough of a legal system which claims to protect us, but instead protects our attackers!
PICKET THE CROWN PROSECUTION SERVICE - Friday 1st July - 1pm - Rose Court, 2 Southwark Bridge, London SE19HS
Facebook Invite: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=108529105906296
Poster: http://bit.ly/m4qpTY

Good one!

slutmeansspeakup:

Poster for our picket of the Crown Prosecution Service this Friday!

While only 6.7% of rape cases end in conviction, women who come forward with rape cases are imprisoned for making so-called ‘false allegations’. Police intimidate survivors, lose evidence and refuse to take rape cases seriously. Juries judge whether a woman was raped by the length of her skirt and Ken Clarke, the Secretary of State for Justice, does not consider all rape to be ‘serious’. If we don’t speak up now these injustices will continue. Rapists will continue to walk free, women will be harassed, victimised and raped and only meet with shame and derision from the courts, and mothers will continue to be put into prison for being brave enough to speak up against their attackers. Speak up with us - we’ve had enough of a legal system which claims to protect us, but instead protects our attackers!

PICKET THE CROWN PROSECUTION SERVICE - Friday 1st July - 1pm - Rose Court, 2 Southwark Bridge, London SE19HS

Facebook Invite: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=108529105906296

Poster: http://bit.ly/m4qpTY

(Quelle: slutmeansspeakup)

sneak:

A series of posters by Pogo. Summary of the messages: Get excited about something, and do it a lot.

sneak:

A series of posters by Pogo. Summary of the messages: Get excited about something, and do it a lot.

Nice one.
pwnlove:

A minimalist poster showcasing the uniform our favorite courageous hero and adventure seeker, Link.
Video Game Poster: Adventurer by Justin D. Russo

Nice one.

pwnlove:

A minimalist poster showcasing the uniform our favorite courageous hero and adventure seeker, Link.

Video Game Poster: Adventurer by Justin D. Russo

iheartchaos:

More movie posters: The first movie poster for Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter
Abe Lincoln don’t take no shit from fucking vampires.
Via

iheartchaos:

More movie posters: The first movie poster for Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

Abe Lincoln don’t take no shit from fucking vampires.

Via

goroboto:

bitchville:

LEGO Posters of Summer Blockbuster Movies by http://oldredjalopy.com/

(full set here)

goroboto:

bitchville:

LEGO Posters of Summer Blockbuster Movies by http://oldredjalopy.com/

(full set here)

(via goroboto)

ianbrooks:

Carrie movie poster by Malika Favre
Artist: website / flickr
(via: reelizer)

ianbrooks:

Carrie movie poster by Malika Favre

Artist: website / flickr

(via: reelizer)

timekeeper101:

Would anyone buy a poster of this for around $8 + shipping (I haven’t crunched the numbers yet, so that price may change) if 70% of the profits went to a charity (any suggestions?) and the other 30% went to my grocery fund (which is rather like a charity at this point)?
I remember when John showed the original pastel work on Vlogbrothers, there were some comments about people wanting a poster version of this, so I thought… why not!
Also, if there is enough interest, I’ll come up with a similar poster for Hank.

timekeeper101:

Would anyone buy a poster of this for around $8 + shipping (I haven’t crunched the numbers yet, so that price may change) if 70% of the profits went to a charity (any suggestions?) and the other 30% went to my grocery fund (which is rather like a charity at this point)?

I remember when John showed the original pastel work on Vlogbrothers, there were some comments about people wanting a poster version of this, so I thought… why not!

Also, if there is enough interest, I’ll come up with a similar poster for Hank.

(Quelle: zjtimekeeper, via effyeahnerdfighters)